Research & Campaigning
Our key activities
- Collation of client evidence
- Research from other sources
- Planning, implementing and evaluating campaigns
- Involving clients and supporters in our campaign work
- Influencing and networking
- Communication of issues
We are currently working on:
- Minimising the disruption to the lives of caused by the roll out of Universal Credit in Wirral. For example, we are supporting our local MPs with local people’s stories so they have compelling evidence to present to ministers when arguing for change in Parliament.
- Raising awareness to those clients having ESA (Employment and Support Allowance) assessments at DWP – they can request they be recorded.
- Unfortunately PIP assessment cannot be recorded at present , but we are raising awareness for clients to get the specific details about their own condition to the health professional.